The Club has been extensively refurbished over the past 5 years.
The existing Club was purpose-built in 1959 and has 3 levels:
Ground floor – car parking and main entrance
First floor – reception, administration, members’ sitting room.
Second floor – meeting rooms, library and guest bedrooms, and external terraces
Third floor – dining rooms and kitchen
One of the main attributes of the Club is its position, including its large picture windows facing west into the Melbourne Club gardens.